With our well trained removal teams we take pride in our service delivery when it comes to office removals. Unlike standard household removals, office relocations present their own series of unique challenges, to combat this we have our vehicles and crew equipped with the correct tools to dismantle and reassemble furniture, trollies to cart various cartons and heavy items, as well as tail lift vehicles to assist loading heavy items As with local and domestic relocation services, here are some things to keep in mind when planning your office relocation:
- An appointment with one of representatives is essential, they will come through to you free of charge and discuss with you the various factors that need to be taken into account with an office removal, this would include factors such as vehicle access, volume, packing requirements, long carries, lift/stair access, dismantling and reassembly services as well as any other special requirements you may have.
- Coordination is key to the success of an office removal, our staff are divided into operational teams with team leaders that will report directly to your designated representative during the removal.
- Planning is essential, especially when you are dealing with multiple floors or buildings within a company being relocated into a new office unit. We are able to offer our prospective clients best practice advice in terms of phase planning and correct marking and labelling of furniture in order to avoid confusion during relocation.
- Safes and large filing and server cabinets have been known to cause complications during office relocations, it is important to provide us with any relevant information pertaining to any specialized items that need to be transported.
- Boxes and document cartons are readily available.